As well as selling my own handcrafted jewellery I also run regular workshops - hands-on creative workshops for you to learn to do what we do!
I generally run these from either our own home, or local coffee shops and suitable venues.
These can also be hosted at your own home - just get a group of friends together for a fun few hours of learning and making!
Upcoming workshops are listed below, and are also updated across our Social Media channels - both Facebook and Instagram.
Depending on the workshop, pricing ranges. Every workshop includes all of the necessary materials to make your own creation to take home.
Interested to learn more, or host your own workshop, then please get in touch!
Make sure to bookmark this page as it is regularly updated with new and upcoming events!
Just some of our regular workshops include:- Jewellery Making Workshops
- including micro macrame, hand-knotted gemstone Mala necklaces, earrings, gemstone bracelet making- Macrame Homewares Workshops
- a range of different plant hangers, wall hangings & keyrings- Essential Oil Workshops
- including learning how to make your own blends, with a strong focus on emotional well-being support.
For example - blends for well-being support, seasonal threats, respiratory support, skin support, focus, calm, grounding, afternoon pick me up (who doesn't need that from time to time!). The options are endless really ...- Low-Tox Living Workshops
- simple ways to switch to more natural, low-lox options for your home & workplace. From natural cleaning products to skincare and body products (eg. deodorants, body balms etc)- Children’s Creative Workshops
- with many years of experience working in Early Childhood, Kelly is highly experienced in creating engaging child-focused workshops